Still Life Modeling

Hey Everyone!

It's been quite a while since I updated the blog, right?
Who am I kidding? It's been ages since I updated it...!!

Second year started a month ago and I didn't finish anything to post yet...
Untill now, That is!

Here are 10 still life models made using polygons in Maya...
(please don't laugh)

Let's start off with something sweet! Have a cupcake!


How about some ice-cream?


I made both of them using a cylinder and then twisting the loops using Lattice points.




I used half a sphere and a plane to make this cap.




Here is a pair of spectacles...I made them using a plane and extruding out the faces. Then I separated the pieces and added a pivot.




A rocking chair. I used curves and extrude face tool here. And I also used bridge tool.




A Bunk Bed using cubes and torus shape.





Here is a wall clock I made. I used many tools here like extrude face with curve, text curve etc.





A kerosene lamp made using the revolve tool and paint effects tool.





Here is a table lamp. I used mostly circles and cylinders to make this one. 



a computer table made using cube, extrude and many other tools...


And a pen stand made using animate's bend tool.


Well, That's all for now!
See you soon!

Bye...!




~~~~~~~Chinmayee. S




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk cycle

Rigging Demoreel

Fur Painting