Tool Kit

Hello!

Another assignment today! We were told to model the tools from a tool kit this time.
Then, we had to set up a garage with these tools.

Here are the tools: 

Pliers:



I used a plane and manipulated it to the pliers's shape, then I extruded it and gave it thickness.


Spanner:



Here, I used a pipe and cut it to get the desired spanner shape


Oil Can:



I used a cylinder, a helix and a pipe for this model.


A Screw:




This screw was done using only the primitive Helix.



A Hammer:

I used a plane and a cylinder to make this hammer.



Pry Bar:


I used a plane here. I also used a new tool called Sine deformer for this.


 Double sided Screwdriver:







This is done using a pipe and a cylinder.


Wrench:





I used planes, pipes and cylinders for this model.


A Hexagonal Spanner:



I used two pipes for this one and bridged them.


An Octagonal Spanner:




I used two pipes here too.


A Motorcycle Ramp:




I used a lot of cubes and cylinders to make this ramp.

Here is the final ones:



Well, That's all for now!
Thanks for visiting!

Bye!!



~~~~~~~Chinmayee. S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk cycle

Rigging Demoreel

Fur Painting